I wanted to hop on here for what is probably my last post before Baby Margaux arrives! It’s crazy to think this time next week she will be in my arms, finally! I’ve gathered some of my favorite products that have worked best for me. Total honesty, this has not been an easy 9 months, so anything that has helped me feel even a little more comfortable has been a lifesaver for me.
- Queen Rose Pregnancy Pillow: This has been my number one go to! I know so many women suffer from insomnia during pregnancy especially in those last few months. I can honestly say I’ve slept so soundly since day one because of this bad boy. It’s an absolute must!!!
- Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter: I love this belly butter from Burt’s Bees. I have been using it every day on my thighs, abdomen and chest. With less than a week to go I don’t have one stretch mark! I also have my mama, Lola, to thank for that as well, but this belly butter is super nourishing and keeps my skin so hydrated all day long.
- Natural Vitality Natural Magnesium Calm: Ok, all you pregnant mamas know that with all the changes in your body going on one of the worst pregnancy side effects is constipation. Well, say goodbye once you start using this. I take about two teaspoons every other night and have not once had an issue. Plus magnesium is one of those minerals that so many of us lack in our bodies. This product is a godsend
- Victoria Secret Sleep Shirts: If I’m not working these days, I’m sleeping lol. I’ve pretty much been a recluse during this pregnancy. I can’t wait to get home everyday to throw on my pajamas. I live in these because they are so comfy and non-restricting which is a must with this growing belly of mine!
- Bloomlife Contraction Monitor: I have been using this monitor nightly throughout my third trimester. Contractions are no joke and it was difficult for me to distinguish when I was having them at first. But now with monitoring them I feel much more comfortable. I love that the monitor also has an app that can provide you with a tracking report. I even used it one night to text the results to my doctor to see if my contractions were normal. You can rent the monitor to use for your last few weeks of pregnancy and I strongly recommend it! You can use my code LIN10 for 10% off the weekly rental.
What are some of your favorite pregnancy products?